Thursday, October 9, 2008

SMTOI - Scribblar

I'm constantly evangelizing for the fun tools that I enjoy checking out, so I decided I'd throw one on the blog every so often. I'm calling it The Social Media Tool of Interest. SMTOI, you know - like "toy," but spelled "TOI." I'm trying to get into the act of goofy social media spelling. So, anyway, let me introduce Scribblar.

Scribblar is a free utility(also avail in a $99 Pro version) that allows you to manage multiple whiteboards in real time. You can use all the pictures, text, etc., that you want. You can chat off to the side, if needed. This is a nice tool for an impromptu explanation, or a quick presentation, a graphic edit among co-workers, etc. If you have a minute, take a look. It's fun stuff.

Above is my Superfantastic example of a few minutes play on Scribblar....

No comments: